Skip to content
What I can do
- Write an article or a series of articles for web, magazine, newspapers, etc.
- Speak at an event, big or small, regardless of the hosting entity (e.g. non-profit, educational institutions, government, student clubs, etc.)
- Be interviewed face-to-face, via Skype, or through email.
- Contribute to your project in other ways e.g. discussion, MCing, radio/TV/film appearance, etc.
- Translate Japanese text into English.
- LGBT, LGBTQ, queer politics, sexuality, identity, same-sex marriage
- Sexual violence, same-sex sexual assault, survivorship
- Study abroad, English as a second language, bilingualism, LGBT politics in Japan
- Life in Gunma Prefecture, being a bar owner
- Queer poverty
Fileds/Topics I won’t talk about
- LGBT “scene” or “culture” in a particular geographical area e.g. Japan, Asia, Gunma, etc.
- Any “lived experiences” of a queer person except mine.
What I can’t do
- Translating English text into Japanese.
- J-E or E-J interpreting.
- Teaching ESL in person, via Skype, or through email.
- Anything if I don’t see enough passion coming from you, or if I detect any malicious intent in your project.
- Anything if I find out that you do not have sufficient knowledge about the topic in question nor do you intend to learn.
- I live in Gunma. No, it’s not part of Tokyo. Appropriate transportation reimbursement is required.