Who’s Masaki C.?
- a Japanese new middle-class, male-romantic, zigzag bisexual, oral-only camp butch with an identity mess and a feminist mother -
Masaki C. (May 26, 1985 -) is a part-time activist from Japan. Born in Ashikaga city, Chico has lived in various locations including Chicago and Tokyo. Among kis academic fields of interest are queer theory, disability theory, public health, cultural anthropology and cultural history.
Activism & research interests: queer history, history of poverty and sex work, history of immigration, single motherhood, labor rights, domestic violence, addiction, and the family.
- Twitter – @GimmeAQueerEye
- Facebook – Masaki C.
- YouTube – Queer, Fierce, Musical
- Bandcamp – GimmeAQueerEye
- Tumblr – gimmeaqueereye
- Google+ – Masaki C.
- Romaji Blog – cmasak no roomaĵi burogu
- 日本語ブログ – 包帯のような嘘
- Co-founder & co-organizer – HinQ – Queers United to End Poverty – a queer group based in North Kanto, Japan
- Volunteer co-ordinator – Bar OccaMan – a monthly queer event in Gunma, Japan
- Administrator – Queer ESL – a Twitter feed for Japanese-speaking ESL learners (& English-speaking JSL learners)
- Director & founder – G.R.E.A.T. [Gender-Related Education & Action Team] – providing resources for students of gender and queer studies
- Website developer – The Atomic Age – providing daily news updates on the issues of nuclear energy and weapons