Masaki C. Matsumoto
A queer writer and YouTuber. UChicago MA dropout. My preferred pronouns are he/him/they/them. Read more
Posts by Masaki C. Matsumoto:
- When Rainbow Flags Make It To National Television #Japan #LGBTQ #MISIA
- Social Justice English#001: marginalized, prejudice, problematic, unacceptable
- Sexist Anime Is Japanese Culture?
- Introduction to Logic: Is lawmaker Mio Sugita’s homophobic argument VALID or SOUND?
- Language, culture, and identity——a translation tip that I learned after watching a lot of Doctor Who
- A gay man’s opinion about yaoi/BL
- I make music and this is a song I wrote – “Intersect”
- Why You Need To “Unlearn” Your English (or any second language)
- LGBT: Educate Yourself Before Educating Others
- Debunking myths about LGBTQ politics & cultures in Japan