a queer & feminist writer/YouTuber in Japan.
- I was born in Ashikaga in 1985 and raised in Sano until I moved to Auckland at the age of 17, then to Ojai (2004) and Pleasant Hill (2005). After spending 3 years in Tatebayashi and Koganei, I lived in Woodlawn while doing a graduate study in sociology of gender and sexuality at the University of Chicago.
- Now I live in Tatebayashi and working multiple jobs including H.R. management for a local company in Sano, writing for publications, translation, speaking at events, and running a bar & grill.
- SNS’s: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, Academia.edu, Medium
- Areas of interest: poverty, sex work, nonprofit-industrial complex, prison abolition, immigration, LGBT and/vs. queerness.
- I speak Japanese & English.
- Please use this form to contact me.
English, LGBT, Queer, Feminism etc.
Watch more → YouTube
I make music, too.
Listen more → YouTube