A queer, feminist, and social movement theorist in Japan
- I was born in Ashikaga in 1985 and raised in Sano until I moved to Auckland at the age of 17, then to Ojai (2004) and Pleasant Hill (2005). After spending 3 years in Tatebayashi and Koganei, I lived in Woodlawn while doing a graduate study in sociology of gender and sexuality at the University of Chicago.
- Now I live in Tatebayashi, working as a queer, feminist, and social movement critic/writer/speaker/translator while also being the co-owner/co-manager of FAT CATS Bar & Grill, as well as working as an H.R. manager for a local company.
- SNS’s: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Academia.edu
- Areas of interest: poverty, sex work, prison abolition, and LGBT movements.
- I speak Japanese & English.
- My queer-friendly ESL videos and vlogs: QueerESL YouTube / QueerESL Facebook / QueerESL Instagram / QueerESL Blog
- Please use this form to contact me.
English, LGBT, Queer, Feminism etc.
Watch more → YouTube
I make music, too.
Listen more → YouTube